So you want to kit out your new office space with the latest furniture range? But you would rather keep hold of the capital or cannot put your hands on the funds immediately…..
Using financial partners, we can offer various ways of financing your furniture and refurbishment project through leasing and hire purchase schemes. Projects will also be stage invoiced where appropriate to help you spread the cost and manage and control your budgets. Here are the benefits of leasing:
1. Significant tax benefits for private organisations, payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
2. Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term.
3. Spread the cost of your purchase in line with the return on the investment.
4. Make your capital work for you, rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns.
5. Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
6. Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face un-budgeted large write offs.
7. Make investment decisions based on your needs and not limited by constrained budgets.
8. Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s). Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 40 specialist asset funders.
9. Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in the installments rather than as a lump sum up-front (excluding Hire/Lease Purchase agreements).
10. Build all your costs into the lease to maximise your benefits even further.